Data protection declaration
Below you will find information on the collection of personal data when you use our website. Personal data are all data that are personally identifiable to you, e.g. name, address, e-mail address, user behaviour.
1. Name and contact details for the responsible person processing
Controller in accordance with Art. 4 para. 7 EU Data Protection Ordinance (GDPR) is Max Hauser Süddeutsche Chirurgiemechanik GmbH, Föhrenstr. 33, 78532 Tuttlingen, Germany, E-mail: info@, telephone: +07461-7705640, Fax: 07461-77056499 (see our max-hauser.compublication details).
2. Collection and Storage of Personal Data as well as Type and Purpose of their Use
a) when visiting the website
When you visit our website, the browser used on your device automatically transmits information to us. When you visit our website, the following data is collected without you doing anything:
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Content of the request (specific site)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- The quantity of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request originates
- the browser in use
- Language and version of the browser software
- Operating system and its interface
The data listed above is processed by us for the following purposes:
- To ensure a smooth connection to the website,
- To ensure the convenient use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability
- for other administrative purposes
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1, sentence 1 f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the above-mentioned purposes for data collection. Under no circumstances do we use the above-mentioned data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
b) when using a contact form or by e-mail
When you contact us via a contact form or by e-mail, the data you provide (name, company name, e-mail address, country, telephone number, and any information you provide in the contact form) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions.
The data will be processed for the purpose of contacting us in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1, sentence 1 f GDPR on the basis of your voluntary consent.
c) when using our customer area
If you would like to use our customer area, you must first register by entering your name, company name, your e-mail address and your country. This information is required to create a user profile and to provide you with a password and to prevent misuse of our customer area. In our customer area you can download various catalogues and information. The legal basis for the processing of the data is Art. 6 para. 1, a GDPR.
We may also process the information you provide to inform you by post about products in our portfolio. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1, f GDPR.
d) when submitting an online application
If you submit an online application to us, we will store and process the application documents you have submitted (e.g. letter of application, CV, references, certificates, etc.) for the purpose of carrying out the application procedure. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1, sentence 1 a GDPR.
We ensure that your personal application data is only passed on to the persons responsible for filling the specific position. Your personal application data will not be passed on to third parties. If you cannot be considered in the application procedure, your application data will be automatically deleted at the latest six months after the end of the application procedure, unless a legal provision precludes deletion, further storage is necessary for the purpose of providing evidence or you have expressly agreed to longer storage.
3. Use of service providers, forwarding of data
We use selected external service providers to provide support and administrative tasks for our website. These service providers may have isolated access to your personal data. The service providers process your data exclusively on behalf of and in accordance with our instructions and in compliance with these data protection regulations and the applicable laws.
Your personal data will only be transferred to other third parties insofar as the transfer is expressly stated in this data protection declaration or for one of the following purposes:
- You have given your express consent according to Art. 6 para. 1, sentence 1 a GDPR.
- The disclosure is necessary to assert or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in the non-disclosure of your data; the legal basis for processing in these cases is Art. 6 para. 1, f GDPR.
- There is a legal obligation for the disclosure, in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1, sentence 1 c GDPR.
- The transfer is legally permissible and is required for the processing of the contractual relationship with you pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1, sentence 1 b GDPR.
We also use temporary cookies, which are stored on your terminal device for a specific determined period of time to optimise the user-friendliness. If you visit our site again to use our services, it will automatically identify that you have already been with us.
On the other hand, we have used cookies to statistically capture the use of our website and to evaluate the use for the purpose of optimising our website for you. When you revisit the site, these cookies enable us to automatically recognise that you have already visited us. These cookies are automatically deleted after a period of time that is specified in each case.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. ("Google"). By using Google Analytics, we want to ensure that our website is designed and continuously optimized to meet your needs and to statistically record the use of our website in order to optimize our services for you. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1, sentence 1 f GDPR.
Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, these are text files stored on your computer, and which enable an analysis on how you use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your usage of this website is normally sent to one of Google's servers in the USA and stored there. This website uses Google Analytics with the “_anonymizeIp()” function. The IP addresses are further processed in truncated form, excluding the possibility of their being linked to any individual. If the data collected from you is found to be of a personal nature, it will be removed and deleted immediately. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and be shortened there. For exceptional cases in which personal data may be transmitted to the USA, Google is subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework: www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
Google will use this information on behalf of this website’s operator to analyse your use of this website, to create reports about website activity, and to provide additional services connected with the website and Internet use to the website operator.
Informationen des Drittanbieters: Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, Nutzungsbedingungen: www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html, Übersicht zum Datenschutz: https://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html, sowie die Datenschutzerklärung: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
You can prevent the storage of cookies storage by selecting the appropriate settings in your browser; however, we would like to point out that in such cases you might not be able to use all of the functions of this website. You can also prevent the capture of the data related to your use of the website generated by the cookie (including your IP address) on Google as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
5. Google Maps
On this website we use the services of Google Maps provided by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountainview, California 94043, USA (“Google”). This enables us to show you interactive maps direct on the Website and makes it convenient for you to use the map function. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 f GDPR.
When you visit our Website, Google is informed that you have accessed the relevant sub-page of our Website. In addition, the data mentioned under number 2. a) of this declaration will be transmitted to Google. This is regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in from, or whether no user account exists. If you are logged into Google, your data will be associated directly with your account. If you do not want your profile to be associated with Google, you must log out before visiting our website. Google stores your data as user profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or the design of its Website. Such an evaluation takes place in particular (even for unlogged-in users) for the provision of demand-oriented advertising. You have a right to object to the creation of these user profiles, and you must contact Google to exercise this right.
6. Your Rights
In particular, you have the right:
• according to Art. 15 GDPR, to request access to your personal data that is processed by us. You may in particular request information on the purpose of processing, the category of the personal data, the categories of recipient to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right to appeal, the origin of your data, if these were not collected by us, as well as on the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if appropriate, meaningful information to details regarding the above
• according to Art. 16 GDPR, to request the immediate rectification of incorrect or completion of your personal data that is stored with us;
• according to Art. 17 GDPR, to the erasure of your personal data that is stored with us, where the processing is not required for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the or establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims
• according to Art. 18 GDPR, to request the restriction of processing your personal data, where you are contesting the accuracy of the personal data, the processing is unlawful, and you are opposing the erasure of the data and we no longer require the data, however you require the data for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, or according to Art. 21 GDPR, you have objected to the processing
• according to Art. 20 GDPR, to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request the transmission to another controller
• according to Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR, to withdraw your previously provided consent at any time. This will have the effect that we are no longer permitted to continue the data processing that was based on this consent
To exercise the above rights, please send an e-mail to info@ or send us a message to the contact details given in the legal disclaimer. max-hauser.com
Right to object
If we process your personal data to safeguard legitimate interests within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 f GDPR, you have the right pursuant to Art. 21 para. 1 GDPR to object to such processing for reasons arising from your particular situation. You can object to the processing of your data for direct advertising purposes at any time without giving reasons pursuant to Art. 21 para. 2 DGPR. To exercise your right of objection, it is sufficient to inform us informally, e.g. by e-mail to info@. max-hauser.com
Right to complain
If you believe that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the Basic Data Protection Ordinance, you have the right of appeal to a supervisory authority for data protection in accordance with Art. 77 DGPR.